Director of DevelopmentCompany: Birthright of Memphis
Date Posted: March 26, 2018
Birthright is a pro-life pregnancy counseling center. This job involves relationship building and communication to convey the Birthright vision.
1. Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
2. Grow a major gifts program including identification, cultivation, and solicitation of major donors.
3.Oversee grant seeking including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements.
4. Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts, bequest expectancies,estate, trusts, charitable annuities, life insurance, financial planning and deferred giving.
5. Direct capital campaign funds and other major fund raising drives.
6. Work closely with the Executive Director, the Board of Directors and the Event Planner.
7. Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
* Bachelors degree in an applicable discipline. Certification in fund raising a plus.
* Familiarity with and interest in the mission of Birthright.
* Excellent written, verbal and social media skills.
* Ability to build strong interpersonel relationships.
* Five(5) years of professional fund raising experience.
* Team player with an ability to work independently.
* Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Competitive, commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
How to Apply:
E-mail or mail a cover letter, resume and three professional reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or 115 Alexander St Memphis, TN 38111. ATT: Vicki Phone calls will not be accepted regarding position.