Membership CoordinatorCompany: Dixon Gallery and Gardens
Date Posted: March 13, 2018
Dixon Gallery and Gardens
The Dixon Gallery and Gardens, a fine arts museum and public garden in Memphis, Tennessee, is seeking qualified candidates for Membership Coordinator. A key member of the development team, the Membership Coordinator is a full-time, salaried position and reports to the Director of Development. The successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree with strong communications skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, proficiency in Word and Excel, and be able to grasp wealth research and gift management software programs. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the membership sales team at Dixon events
- Record and acknowledge memberships, gifts and day-to-day activities in the membership database
- Identify, cultivate and maintain list of prospective members
- Prepare photos and reports for newsletter submissions as directed
- Assist with other tasks pertaining to membership as assigned by the Director of Development and the development department
- Coordinate and assist membership events as directed
Applicants must be available to work occasional weekend and after hours events.
Applications may be submitted by email to email@example.com or mailed to Elise Piper, Dixon Gallery and Gardens, 4339 Park Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117. Phone inquiries will not be accepted.