Digital Media CoordinatorCompany: St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School
Date Posted: July 24, 2017
Job Title: Digital Media Coordinator
Contract Period: 12 Month
Employment Status: Full time
Reports to: Director of Communications
St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School is seeking a Digital Media coordinator to work as an integral member of the Communications team. Primary responsibilities will be to develop and implement social media strategies to enhance the awareness and image of the school. This position will also coordinate and create video content to promote the school, various events and support campaigns. Other duties will include assisting with graphic design, photography and writing and editing web content. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and marketing skills, be current with the latest trends and best practices in social media, is organized, is a self-starter, and is a team player. The ideal candidate should also be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the school’s social media presence. Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of overall social media strategy for the school. Measure and report performance on digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate, implement and create video content to promote school as well as various events and campaigns. Work with Communications team to develop strategy and creative ways to enhance the school’s image through videos.
- Produce content and manage Digital Signage.
- Serve as Assistant Graphic Designer and Photographer.
- Assist with creation of content for web.
- Complete administrative tasks and assist Director of Communications as needed.
- Support the school and its mission.
An Ideal Candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in social media and marketing.
- High level of proficiency, including but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite and Analytic reporting.
- Experience creating and editing videos.
- Proficient writer with advanced editing skills.
- Knowledge of website analytic tools.
St. Agnes Academy – St. Dominic School is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting diversity in the workplace and strongly urges all qualified individual to apply.
Candidates should email a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.