Director of Annual GivingCompany: Chi Omega Foundation
Date Posted: June 14, 2017
Chi Omega Foundation
Director of Annual Giving
Chi Omega Foundation is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Director of Annual Giving.
The Chi Omega Foundation was established in 1982 as a qualified tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is the vehicle through which alumnae and friends of Chi Omega Fraternity provide tax-deductible charitable support of the Fraternity’s educational and leadership training programs for all members. The Foundation lends a helping hand to sisters of all ages with support of scholarships, grants and educational opportunities.
This position is responsible for:
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive plan detailing the Annual Fund solicitation timeline, goals and reporting frequency to ensure the effective solicitation of donors, parents, friends and staff, including the direct mail solicitation, on-line and social media campaigns, and telemarketing programs to meet established goals of donor renewal, donor acquisition and total dollars raised;
- Developing creative themes, assisting with design and writing all Annual Fund direct mail appeals;
- Managing vendor relationships to coordinate print, production, and strategy of all Annual Fund direct mail appeals;
- Coordination with Fraternity Information Systems and Marketing Department staff to ensure quality control;
- Collaborate with Fraternity Marketing Department on overall messaging and social media plan;
- Confirming appropriate acknowledgement of all annual fund donors and stewardship of all annual fund gifts; and,
- Preparing timely and quality media presentations, listings, and articles for distribution and circulation.
- 1-3 years experience in annual fund work with a proven track record of success in direct mail, on-line and social media campaign planning and implementation.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, database management software, and social media platforms.
- Chi Omega membership is preferred.
- Works well as a self-starter, in a team environment, and in pressure situations.
Qualified and interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, work samples, and references to:
Sally Stephens Kimball
Executive Vice President
Chi Omega Foundation
3395 Players Club Parkway
Memphis, TN 38125