Development and Operations AssistantCompany: Junior League of Memphis
Date Posted: September 26, 2017
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Pay Rate: $11-$13 per hour commensurate with experience
Paid Time Off: 5 days of PTO plus 11 paid holidays
- Serve as the official greeter and customer service representative when guests/members visit the Community Resource Center (CRC).
- Manage phone system and answer inbound calls at the CRC and direct to the appropriate staff member as necessary
- Handle mailing needs for the CRC and delivers to appropriate staff/member mailboxes
- Manage the CRC calendar for JLM and other non-profit meetings, rentals and special events
- Coordinate CRC rentals; provides tours to renters for weddings and corporate use; maintains rental agreements to obtain payment and other documentation needed for events.
- Schedule and oversee moving labor (Synergy) for events and member needs.
- Process all credit card, cash and check payments to JLM, creating batches in Digital Cheetah database.
- Review checks against bookkeeper’s register, count and verify deposits from Repeat Boutique, and make bi-weekly deposits to the bank.
- Schedule maintenance work for the CRC and Carriage House as needs, and maintain updated list of approved JLM vendors.
- And other duties as assigned by the Director of Development and Operations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage in a changing environment, while remaining flexible and adaptive
- Ability to work comfortably with diverse groups
- Ability to communicate well with individuals and groups; possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Ability to recognize and safeguard confidential information
- Demonstrates maturity, organization, good judgment and initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
All JLM employees must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and an employment verification process.
Applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.