Director of Major GiftsCompany: Methodist Healthcare Foundation
Date Posted: August 8, 2017
Methodist Healthcare Foundation announces an opening for a Director of Major Gifts. This senior position reports to the President and is responsible for developing the strategic vision and overseeing the major gifts program for the Foundation. Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Develops plans, organization, management and execution of all major gifts activities and strategies in assigned areas;
- Establishes, oversees and implements the Grateful Patient strategic plan;
- Effectively identifies, cultivates and solicits major gift prospects including individuals, foundations and corporations;
- Works with senior leadership and physicians within the healthcare system to develop priorities for major gift solicitation;
- Collaborates with and supports other members of the Foundation team to achieve goals.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or a similar field. Five years of experience in non-profit fund raising, marketing or related activities is required. Applicants should have experience specifically in major gift fundraising, including solicitation of major gifts and development of fundraising plans.
Applicants can apply at methodisthealth.org and click on the careers tab. The specific link to this position is https://jobs.methodisthealth.org/job/Memphis-Director-of-Major-Gifts-Job-TN-37501/422190500.