Associate Director - Fundraising & Business DevelopmentCompany: ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Date Posted: June 8, 2017
- Responsible for managing the development, planning and implementation of all activities in a geographic territory, within the region (West TN, Arkansas, Mississippi).
- Includes special event and general fundraising, media relations, public relations, organization, administration and training.
- Develops and expands both existing and new programs to enhance the total fundraising revenue of the region, including cultivating multicultural-based initiatives.
- Responsible for managing assigned staff. Includes interviewing, hiring, monitoring staff progress, coaching, counseling, and writing performance appraisals.
- Requires thorough knowledge of fundraising and general management methods within non-profit field
- Speak and write in a clear, understandable manner for internal/external relations
- Face-to-face interaction with event volunteers/sponsors
- Understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions
- Understands data processing applications
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of fundraising, sales, marketing and/or related experience, including 2 years previous experience through levels of progressive management responsibility i.e. supervision, budgeting, strategic planning, organizational development, cost control, manpower allocation, etc.
- Possess excellent diplomacy skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Travel required throughout the territory.
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.
Qualified applicants should apply via our careers site: https://jobs-alsac.icims.com/jobs/12401/associate-director---reg-5-memphis/job?mode=view.